Thursday, March 19, 2020

Storyline Online is Awesome!


Hi Kids! It's day 4 and I am missing you guys so much! I thought I would highlight something that is already here on our blog in the links to the left.  Storyline Online is an awesome website where celebrities read aloud picture books.  There are so many great books on here! I mean what is better than having a celebrity read you a book?  You better all be saying, "Mrs. Chavez is better!"  Haha! Check this out and look for the book called "Harry and the Dirty Dog."  You know how much I like dog books, and this one is read by Betty White.  I think you will love it.  Please remember that I am always here for you.  You can call me or email me with any questions or if you need any help with any of your school work.  I am here for you! Now go check out Storyline Online! 
Mrs. Chavez loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment