Saturday, March 21, 2020

It's Gonna Be Ok!


I love that Peter Reynold drew this for the times we are facing right now.  My Forbes kids, if you are feeling scared or lonely or just out of sorts, I want you to remember that we are here for you.  We are all in this together and we can be here to support each other.  Last week was supposed to be Hope Week at school.  We had a lot of fun activities planned to help you feel loved.  Ms. Jana found a song by the Piano Guys that we were going to play during lunchtime.  It is perfect for our situation right now.  It's Gonna Be Ok! I know this is hard, and sometimes frustrating, but it's gonna be ok.  Please reach out if you need anything! Here is a link to the song.  I think it is great to listen to and think of all your teachers and friends at school who are thinking about you and loving you! 
Just click on the link below and listen to the message!
Mrs. Chavez loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment