Thursday, March 26, 2020

Online Library Bingo!



Today, I have a fun activity for you! Of course, I want you guys to be reading while you are doing your distance learning, so I have created a Bingo game to make it a bit more fun.  All you have to do is click on the link below.  You will see different ways you can read, and also links to videos to help you navigate some online learning websites like Worldbook and Sora.  Here is the great part! If you get blackout on your bingo card, and complete all the activities, I will deliver a prize to your home!  If you don't feel comfortable with that, you can wait and redeem your prize when we come back to school.  Have fun finding new ways to read and learning new things about all our awesome online resources.  I like the idea of you getting off your screens for a bit to do a craft or make a fortune teller.  Have fun with it! Share this with your classmates that might not get on here, too, and maybe you could have a competition to see who can get blackout first! 
When you complete your bingo card, email me at kchavez@alpinedistrict.org and I will get you your prize! Click the link below to get started.


P.S. Thank you to my library friend Mrs. Allen for giving me this great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment