Tuesday, March 17, 2020

March Madness Has a Whole New Meaning!


I can't believe this! Oh, how I miss you guys! I hope you are doing well in your homes and getting started on a new adventure of online learning.  This will be fun! I am planning to update the library blog daily so you can still feel like you are going to library.  I will be reading books to you, doing book talks, and adding cool things I find to share to enrich your learning.  I hope, just like at school, that this can be a good spot for you to come to feel loved, relaxed, and happy.  Today's post is about March Madness...our book tournament, not the crazy coronavirus.  I am really trying hard to get the necessary permission to read the books to you via video.  I have some authors who have given permission and some publishers that have not.  This will not stop me! I will be making loom videos to present the books.  Look for a Google Form (survey) after the books are presented to cast your votes.  This is how we will determine our book of the year for lower and upper grades. Make sure you vote (that's your library homework!)  I will send out the first videos next week.  I don't want to overwhelm your parents or you right now.  Thanks for being so great you guys! I can't wait until we can all be together again, but for now...Keep Reading! 
Mrs. Chavez loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment