Wednesday, April 1, 2020

What are YOU Reading?


Hey my Forbes Kids! Have I told you how much I miss you? Here is what I have for you today.  I am sorry I haven't gotten March Madness posted.  I have been helping Ms. Jana move her office and that took a bit.  I will get it done so you can vote in our Final 4! 

So...if you look to the left, you will see a list of links you can click on.  The very last one says "What are YOU Reading?"  If you click on that, it will bring you to a padlet board where you can post what you are reading right now! I want to hear from you! It is simple to do.  You will see our brick wall, and all you have to do is click on the plus icon on the bottom right and it will pop up a box.  You can add pictures, or just type in what you are reading.  I can't wait to see who posts first.  If you are the first post, I will send you a prize! I am placing the post here as well, but it will always be in the list to the left.  You can post as many times as you want! Thanks for participating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment