Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Are You Checking Out Sora?


I have just prepared a display in our library of word art containing the first line from many popular books.  I love the way it turned out and I hope you guys have fun reading each one.  I want to do a little Sora promotion.  If you guys find a book based on one of the first lines, go search for it on Sora.  You can check it out, put it on hold, or even request that I buy that book for our digital library if you can't find it.  If you do this and come and show me, I will give you a small prize and a Sora bookmark.  

I love our expanding digital book library using Sora.  I think it is a great way to read.  Get on and check it out for yourself.  Remember your login is:
User Name: Student ID# 
Password: Your last name

Happy Digital Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment