Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Happy Summer!!


The end of our school year was so much fun I didn't get on our library blog to update.  I hope you guys are having the best summer so far.  I hope you are all reading, reading, reading!  Have you gotten on OverDrive and checked out the summer reading books we talked about?  Remember, if you go on your OverDrive account there are books available for summer reading that everyone can check out all at once.  There are some good ones on there, so go check it out!  I was at Disneyland the very first week we were out of school and as I waited in the long lines, GUESS WHAT I DID? I downloaded a book on OverDrive and read it while in line.  You can read anywhere! I have another list I want to share with you, I just need to figure out how to get it on here. :)  I'll work on that while you read a good book & I'll check back in a couple of days!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment